At Superior Editing Services located on beautiful Camano Island, Washington, Dr. Jules works with you in a timely manner to complete your editorial needs for academic, journal article, contract, or private author publications. Private author and contract fees are discussed at the time of hire.
Dr. Jules works with scholars until they earn their degrees, for one fee, based on the following:
• $1,500 * max for fully completed dissertation, multiple edits, and formatting (201 to 300 pages, including front/back matter/references)
• $1,200 * max for fully completed dissertation, multiple edits, and formatting (150 to 200 pages, including front/back matter/references)
• $1,000 * max for fully completed dissertation, multiple edits, and formatting (up to 149 pages, including front/back matter/references)
• $ 800* max for editing only fully completed draft proposal
• $ 500** max for editing fully completed journal article
• $ ? Fees are set for contract and private author editing
**Journal article development, editing, and formatting depends on depth of assistance and length of article
Terms of Payment
Invoices are sent within 24 hours of receipt of your paper and fees are due immediately.
All fees are non-negotiable.
Payments accepted are:
ACH fund transfers
Bank-drawn cashier's checks
Postal money orders
Visa/Mastercard gift cards (with activation receipt)
*Amounts subject to change based on telephone conversations to discuss scholar needs and an editorial assessment for time and depth of editing and formatting needed to help scholars meet goals.
**No refunds are provided after the first initial fully edited draft of your document is provided to you.
Generally, it takes 3 to 5 days to edit a 150 page dissertation; however, turnaround times depend on the type of manuscript, length, and formatting issues [both APA and style settings]. If scholars use a MAC, additional days will be necessary to review formatting closely AND the scholar will be asked to use a PC [Del, HP, Lenovo, etc.] for the editing process, up to final publicaiton. Please contact me to be placed on my calendar at least two weeks before your paper is due for submission. My calendar fills up quickly and there are usually no immediate openings available.
You may ask to be placed on a waiting list and could be called if another client missed their submission deadline for assistance. Missed deadlines will result in having to take the next available date on my calendar without exceptions.